Durham Beauty Academy seeks motivated students with a desire to achieve a high level of success in the cosmetology industry. An applicant seeking entrance to the Durham Beauty Academy must comply with the following admission requirements:
- Be at least sixteen years of age
- Have a high school diploma, high school transcript or GED.
- Government Issued I.D. -Passport Or D.L. Pr State I.D.
- Transcript from previous cosmetology Institute/Or School will be considered only with an official transcript and a transfer student evaluation with one of Durham Beauty Academy's instructors.
- Transfer credit will be accepted based on evaluation and transcript.
- A copy of the student's social security card.
To schedule an appointment click here.
For information on classes click here to open an email.
Please note that the Academy does not recruit students already attending or admitted to similar programs of study.
Based On Institution Statistics From 2012-2013 Assessment Outcome:
- 71.26% Enrolled Complete The Course
- 75.81% Graduate Pass The State Licensure Exam
- 100.00% Of The Students Who Pass The Licensure Exam Are Employed
- 80% Rentention Rate